Parents of Choir Students
Please support your student in their endeavors to develop their voice individually as well as their efforts in the teamwork of the choir.
- Please ask them about what they are learning in choir
- Be aware of their activities, concerts, etc.
- Help them be on time to choral events
- Notify the director in advance, if your child will be tardy or absent to a rehearsal, concert, event, etc.
- Please communicate with the director to help them better understand your student better
- Attend all choral events, meetings, and be involved
- Inside the door at the bell
- Silent at bell and attentive in class
- Seated in assigned seat with music and pencil able to be used
- Respectful to self, peers, teacher, room, and property
- Follow directions and participate
- Help others be successful in a friendly way
- Chewing gum, candy, or eating during choir are unpermissable due to the hazard of choking.
- All food and beverages with the exception of water are to remain outside the choir room.
- Electronic devices are to remain put away and outside the choir room.
- Dress Code will be enforced.
- Tardiness or absence is inexcusable without a hall pass.
- Students will not be allowed to leave class to make up tests or use classtime to complete homework.